This item has been shown 1 times.
Sears Craftsman Engine Analyzer for 12 & 24 Volt Systems Owners Manual (Model No. 161.210400)24 page all new reprint; digitally restored from the original source and printed on high quality 8.5" x 11", 32#, 97 bright acid free paper in Black & White, assembled into an individual item that is folded and stapled, or heat bonded with an adhesive fabric binding.
- Sears Craftsman Engine Analyzer for 12 & 24 Volt Systems Owner’s Manual (Model No. Roebuck and Company
- Sears Roebuck & Co
- Craftsman Model No. 161.210400
- Table of Contents:
- Vehicle Tune Up Specification Sources
- Rules For Safe Automotive Testing
- Front Panel and Controls
- Tester Description
- Accessories & Part Numbers
- Tester Connections For Breaker Type Ignition Systems
- Tester Connections For Electronic Ignition Systems
- Test No. 1 Point Resistance
- Test No. 2 Battery Starter Test Volts Amps
- Test No. 3 Battery Charging System
- Test No. 3A Alternator Output
- Test No. 4 Dwell Test
- Test No. 5 Ignition Timing
- Test No. 6 RPM Carburetor Adjustments
- Test No. 7 Voltage Loss Test Battery Starter System
- Test No. 8 OHMS Test
- Repair Parts
We will happily combine shipping of multiple items purchased at the same time; just let us know that you bought more than one item. Orders usually ship within (3) three business days of cleared payment. Each item takes a day or two to produce, so please be patient. Delivery times may vary, especially during the holidays.
Please see all our items - brochures & catalogs from 1905 - 1970s available in our eBay Store.
Regress Press, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.